- Residential and Commercial Irrigation installations
- Spring start-ups
- Irrigation Auditing
- Troubleshooting electrical & valve wiring
- Leak detection
Call (604) 902-5804 or email us for a free quote today!
An automatic sprinkler system is one of the best investments you can make for your home and/or commercial property. It is the secret ingredient to a healthy and beautiful landscape, it saves you money, and it frees up your time to engage in the activities you truly enjoy. You can always rest assured knowing your irrigation system will precisely and consistently water your entire landscape.
A properly installed irrigation system will run itself. Once programmed, it will run precisely at its scheduled time, supplying the exact amount of water to the exact areas needed.
TBI strives to give our clients the highest quality in customer service.
Our service to you will always include:
- free estimates written in advance for all work to be performed
- ensuring that you understand the procedure step by step and never proceeding without your approval
- prompt reply to all messages and inquiries
Residential and Commercial Irrigation Installations
- Make A Plan
- Choose The Best Products
- Complete The Install
After meeting with you and discussing your irrigation needs and concerns, we will design the correct irrigation system for your project. As a part of our planning process, we will:
- check your projects service meter size and obtain the static water pressure from the municipality
- review basic hydraulic calculations to determine the correct number of zones need for optimal coverage
- determine the amount of water flow available and correctly size all pipes for optimal flow and pressure to each sprinkler head
- draw up a detailed plan, to scale, outlining your underground system
- position all sprinkler heads with flags for your prior approval
If you are constructing a new home, there are several steps you or your builder can take in the construction and landscape process to keep the cost of an irrigation system down significantly in future. By calling in TBI Irrigation during your construction stage we can:
- rough in an irrigation mainline, cap it and mark it until the construction is complete
- install an irrigation shut off and testable backflow preventer
- trench and bury 2" PVC sleeves under future driveways and sidewalks. This step can significantly decrease the time and cost of installing irrigation in the future. This is also a great time to bury wire for any landscape lighting you may foresee on your property.
- if you are going to be using a well for water supply, review the size of area to be irrigated and assist you in selecting the proper size well pump
TBI Irrigation primarily uses the finest quality products from RAINBIRD™ in residential and commercial installations.There are many different irrigation products available including pop-up or rotating sprinklers, bubblers and drip. We select the proper products for your projects needs based on the following factors:
- size and shape of areas to be watered
- amount of pressure and water flow available
- types of plants
- soil and environment conditions such as sun/shade, wind, slope and evaportranspiration
- your budget and preferences
Proper installation will ensure correct irrigation system performance, reliability, and durability. Accordingly, during installation we will:
- meet all local backflow prevention codes
- dig trenches to meet local building codes
- use waterproof, grease-filled electrical connectors above and below ground
- use schedule 40 PVC for all irrigation mainlines 'holding pressure'
- caulk and fill any holes in your home that were necessary to run piping to the main water source or electrical wires to the controller